Monday, November 1, 2010

Grab Bag for Gotta Pixel's 5th Birthday!

For those of you who have been following my kitchen renovation.....here's a photo of it completed. All I have to do now is finish stocking the shelves and cupboards, then paint the walls. There is so much more room to cook now, and having a 5 burner gas cooktop is fabulous!



November is going to be a huge scrapbooking month!

First up is Gotta Pixel's 5th birthday....and I have a Grab Bag to celebrate it....





....next Saturday (Nov 6th) is Digital Scrapbook Day

....then of course we have Black Friday near the end of the month!!!

For now, here's a clustered frame made with a few pieces from my Grab Bag.

Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

It looks amazing!!!! I want your kitchen!!!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Your kitchen is awesome!

I forgot about digi-scrapping day. I also go to a scrapbooking convention in November, but this year it's the week after. That's much more manageable! :)

Thanks for the frame! :)

craftychic said...

Thank you for the lovely frame Lindsay Jane :) Your kitchen looks lovely! Well worth the wait :)

Monica said...

Thank you!!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

konjaro said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame cluster!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Kirstiegai said...

the kitchen looks fantastic