Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!

I hope everyone has a better digital scrapbook day than me!

My main designing desktop just died! Sniff, sniff.....

I hope I will be able to retrieve the data eventually, consisting mainly of my nearly finished kits and the last few 5 weeks of photos (which were not backed up)!

It is extremely frustrating.....and very bad timing!

Hopefully I will get set up and be back to normal in a few days.

Don't forget that my shops at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel are on sale right now for 40% off!!!

3 comments:

Penny S said...

So sorry for your loss. It's like losing one of the family. I hope you are able to recover your kits but especially the pictures.

belle said...

Oh no! Hope you can recover everything.

Connie said...

So sorry you're going thru this crummy stuff. Hope all is well soon.