Friday, November 19, 2010

New Birthday Extras - 40% off

I haven't blogged for days! Why? Too many things to do and not enough time!!
This week I started my Christmas shopping and did some 'real' painting with a brush instead of in Photoshop. I still have 5 rooms to paint. I have spent hours dealing with landscapers while I try and organise someone to do some paving and retaining walls.
I am currently working on 2 new Christmas kits....which are looking fabulous....and still trying to replace or fix my desktop that died a couple of weeks ago.

My new Birthday Boy and Birthday Girl kits are now available at Pickleberrypop...along with some new co-ordinating embossed papers, frame and borders.

The great news is that the whole collection is 40% off until November 30!!!


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I have a few more pages to show you.


Here's a little something I have to share with you today.

Sorry link expired.

19 comments:

Toast Girl said...

thanks for the freebie! love the kits. and i cannot wait for the christmas kits!

Toast Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

bernadette said...

merci c'est très joli

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

cheryl said...

thank you! it's adorable! =)

Peggy S said...

Thank you so much. I love clustered frames and this one is really nice.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this birthday frame...

Glenda said...

Thanks for sharing. So elegant.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cluster frame.LOVE it!!

LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful cluster and for sharing your talent and creations with us.
Have a great day.
Kait

Tami said...

Th♥nk you so much for sharing your beautiful work! Happy Holidays =}

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

No Reimer Reason said...

Oh my, these kits are so lovely!!! I really like them both-the soft colors are beautiful. Thank you for the free cluster.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the boy cluster frame. It's adorable. Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs, Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you

grammaj said...

Thank you