Friday, November 26, 2010

New - Magic of Christmas & 40% SALE for Black Friday

I hope all my US friends had a great Thanksgiving with their family and friends.

I can't believe Black Friday is here already....it seems like only a few weeks ago it was here last.



Both my stores are on SALE for 40% off until the end of November...and as an added bonus, you could win the chance to have a couple of my teenage boys for a few days. They know everything, so they would be easy to look after! LOL

Anyway, along with my big SALE I also have a new collection out - Magic of Christmas - the first of my Christmas kits this year.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's some inspiration from my CT.




I made an extra clustered frame to share...enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup. Kokhine

Connie said...

Lovely! Everything you do is so classy! Thank you so much for creating and sharing such lovely work!

Anonymous said...

thank-you for the beautiful frame.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Raylene said...

Thanks Lindsay1 I was over at PBP and shopped out your store! Well, not really, but I love the hew kit with all the goodies! Your kits are SO worth the money! Thanks for the extra frame too - they are all gorgeous!

Gulffire said...

Thanks for the adorable freebie. Off to shop the Pop now.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous cluster frame, thank you for sharing!

belle007 said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

marsie55 said...

Fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2011! xxx

Aridane said...

Thanks so much this is simply awesome.

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks !!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

thank you

bj said...

thank you!!

Lois said...

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Dawn said...

Thank you for the lovely fame

grammaj said...

Thank You!!