Monday, November 22, 2010

Template 118....and a new sneak peek!

The temperature is certainly heating up here Down Under. When the heat arrives, I know that Christmas isn't far behind. Although one day it would be lovely to experience a white Christmas, this year I want a really hot day so that I can swim in our new pool.


As you can see, we now have lots of landscaping to do, but at least we can swim.

I started P365 last year and made it all the way to August before I gave up. I am contemplating starting it again next year, because I got some great photos I wouldn't normally have taken.

Now I have a new sneak peek....coming Friday 26th November.

I have a new template to share today. This one is great for Christmas pages.

Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Love the template! TY!

Anonymous said...

Ohh - I love this template! TYSVM!
MichelleM-WA

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Monica A. said...

Thank you very much!!
:D

jill said...

ty!

Gulffire said...

Thanks for the wonderful template. Now all I have to do is wait until Friday for the new kit!

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank-you, this is very nice for Christmas!

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the template!

Sue said...

What a pretty template! Thank you! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!

Dannethia said...

love it!! thank you for sharing

Tammy said...

Th♥nks so much for sharing your time and talents! H♥ppy Holidays!

ViVre said...

Thanks so much: it's a beautiful template. And i love the colorscheme of your christmas-kit!!

unruly said...

wonderful...thank you so much

ViVre said...

I made a layout already. Fun playing with your template!

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=194214&title=all-i-have-to-say&cat=581

karolyne said...

so beautifull ! thanks a lot

Raylene said...

OMG! I can't wait to see the new goodies! The colors look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and fun template! Thank you very much!!!! :)

Rosi said...

many thanks for the nice template!