Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Australia Day!

To all my fellow Aussies, hope you have had a great Australia Day. Two years has passed since I officially became an Australian citizen.

Today we spent the day doing a typical Aussie thing....BBQ then swim....and the weather was perfect for it!

Here's the pavlova I put together for dessert!



And here's my photo of the day.


To celebrate the occasion, my Red White and Blue collection is on sale for 50% off until Jan 31st.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I also made a clustered frame to share.


Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

dmtrip said...

LJ, I love your designs! If you have only been a citizen for two years, where were you before Australia?

Lindsay Jane said...

I came to Australia from England with my family when I was 1 year old.

Connie said...

Thank you...darling frame and lovely kit! Happy Australia Day...from the United States!

craftychic said...

Happy Australia Day Lindsay Jane :) Thank you for the frame.

hsmema said...

Mmmm lovely looking pav!

Anonymous said...

merci beaucoup

Patricia

Lois said...

Thanks for the lovely frame

karen said...

Thanks very much

Peggy S said...

I really like this. I am getting more and more drawn to your designs. This kit is both clean and fun.

Peggy S said...

I really like this. I am getting more and more drawn to your designs. This kit is both clean and fun.