Saturday, January 8, 2011

New - Everyday Life and Splash of Red

Are you ready for a long post? After a few little hiccups today, I finally got my post finished!

I have heaps of new goodies in both my stores.

First up is the start of my P365 collection - Everyday Life. I will be using this collection for my own P365 pages throughout the year....here's my first pages also using P365 Templates 2.



Up to day 8 already! Luckily my boys are still on school vacation and they are always doing something for me to photograph. That will all change in three weeks when they start the new school year. They call me the paparazzi now! LOL


These papers, elements and glitter styles are all available now at Pickleberrypop.















You can even get the 3 date element packs in a bundle to save more.


Gotta Grab It has just begun at Gotta Pixel.....and I have 4 packs for only $1 each - Jan 8 to 11 only.









I have another clean and simple multi photo template to share today.
Sorry link expired.

17 comments:

Nancy said...

thank you so much for the template, and your P365 goodies are awesome!
~nancy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Monica said...

LOVE it!! Thank you so much! :D

Sue said...

What a marvelous template! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this cute and versatile template.

flowersgal

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kamá said...

Great template, thank you very much!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thank you for the template...i so need them for my first P365!

Dannethia said...

k you very much. love it.

Renee said...

Great template. Thank-you.

Batya said...

Thanks a lot.

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing your time and talents!

Joni said...

Thank you so much for sharing so muchc of yourself and your amazing creativity. That is a very precious gift to receive.

Your gifts are just SO "yummy"!

Thanks Again!

Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the template. It's a good one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Love the template!! Barb in FL