Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Splash of Red Frames and Borders

I am sure you have all heard the news about the horrible floods in Queensland, Australia. Towns got caught completely unaware of the huge volumes of water that washed people, cars and houses away. It's going to take years for everything to get back to normal.
I hope all my fellow scrapbookers are safe and dry.

My Project 365 is still going...here's the last few days. I will have some new P365 packs in a few days too.









You can now buy my Splash of Red as a full kit at Pickleberrypop - along with an embossed edge paper pack.



I also have co-ordinating frames and borders at both Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's an extra clustered frame I made to share.

Sorry link expired.

17 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

hsmema said...

The devastation is just unbelievable in Queensland, lets hope they find all missing people. I like your idea of scrapping the tv broadcast, its been hard to stop watching.

Monica said...

It's lovely, thanks!! :D

Pam said...

Love the subtle little frame you are using on your 365 picture posts. Is this in one of your kits?

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

Nettis said...

TAHNX for this AWESOME freebie....
Huggs
Nettis

MoosieD said...

Thank you for the lovely frame!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the frame.

TerriK said...

BEAUTIFUL, beautiful kit!

Joyce said...

Lovely frame ! Thank you so very much!

Suzan said...

Awesome kit, love the soft colors of it and thanks so much for the matching, cute freebie!

Nikki said...

Very sweet! Thank you

cheryl said...

thanks! love it!

Kern said...

Lindsay, your new kit is so sweet! I really like the color combo and your cute little elements. Thanks so much for the freebie (Always appreciated)! Went thru a flood myself and it's such a mess, so my heart goes out to all in the flooded areas and hopefully they will be able to safely find some of the missing.
--K

pouledeluxe said...

I'm so glad to read that you are doing well I was thinking of you when I heard about the flood and I was wondering if you were a victim of this terrible cataclysm. Thanks for all this wonderful freebies and kits.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Lindsay Jane from Bev in Qld. Thanks for your freebie. Noticed your layout with the Brisbane flood photo. It has been just horrible for so many, and still lots of rain around reaking havoc on the country. Hope it doesn't hit you guys down in S.A. too. But good to see the rivers and dams full after so long. Cheers, Bev.