Monday, February 21, 2011

Everyday Life Flower Papers Sample

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and those of you who are lucky enough to have a long weekend are still enjoying it.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes for a speedy recovery of my ankle. Today I went back to the doctor and I am going to have it x-rayed again along with an ultrasound. Once they know exactly whats going on I will eventually be able to start some physiotherapy.

I finally got around to putting together week 7 of P365...here's my pages.





And here's my first 3 days of week 8.....
Look at this beautiful birthday cake my friend had at her party? It was a dress up 'p' party. I ended up going as a patient with my crutches!


We had a simple BBQ on Sunday night and this is what Matthew created! It was a 'burger' made of 2 chicken/veg patties with bacon, fritz, onion and pineapple inside, topped with bucket loads of gherkins! It's pretty much the only green food he loves!


Now to today......look at our backyard! Finally our landscaping is started, and it might even be finished by the end of the week. Tomorrow they are working on the steps. Guess what my P365 photos are going to be for the rest of the week.


It's been ages since I gave a away a some paper samples, so today I designed a couple of bonus Everyday Life Flower Papers to co-ordinate with these paper below.


You can get these papers at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.

Enjoy the sample!

Sorry link expired.

13 comments:

manu38 said...

Thank you so much for those nice flowers !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the extra papers. I'm lovin' those patterns.

-Lynn

Tanya Gal said...

You've been Hand Picked! Thanks so much for these springy papers. Perfect to lighten my mood after the snow storm we got this weekend :)
-Tanya @ handpickedfreebies.blogspot.com

LibbyWilko said...

love the pretty papers ! Thank you

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing..

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Bene said...

superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for the pretty papers.:)
Hope all goes well with your ankle and you heal quickly!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for sharing, good luck with ankle.

rags said...

Thanks for the gorgeous papers. Hope all goes smoothly with the landscaping ... the joy of getting jobs finished is so sweet when it finally happens! Lol!