Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Everyday Life Papers, Border Masks 3 and more...

I have come to realise that my ankle is not going to fix itself in only a few days! It's been 8 days already and it is still quite bruised, swollen and sore. Although I am able to get lots of designing done, I am starting to get quite frustrated that it's not healing faster!

It's also getting tricky to find an interesting photo a day when some days I am confined to the house. Here's my pages from week 6. I used P365 Template 1 again for this one.





My Over the Rainbow collection - kit, embossed papers, frames and borders are now also available at Pickleberrypop.



New to both stores today are 3 packs of Everyday Life papers (for P365) - 30% off for a limited time.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I had a few requests for some doodled borders like the one I am using on my P365 photos, so I created a set with 5 shapes.

@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Lastly today, I have a new set of border masks.

@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I made an extra border mask for you to use (personal use only).

Sorry link expired.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!! I hope your ankle heals quickly.

Monica said...

Thanks for the border!
Hope it gets better soon :D

Connie said...

Oooohhh...I HURT just looking at your ankle. And the slip down the stairs is very familiar to me. I'm so sorry you're hurting and really hope you feel better soon. Give your ankle the time it needs. Don't jump up too soon. I really feel for you.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Patti said...

Thanks for the freebie! Take Connie's advice and give it the time it needs. Wait a few days or have problems for years. Crazy how that works, isn't it?

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie and hope that you´ll feel better, it looks terrible - ouch!

Anonymous said...

Love that border mask freebie <3
Thank you and get well soon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the border mask.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely freebies FREE ... without having to be on Facebook to get them like there is some designers doing that. I do truly appreciate the way you are giving them to us. Keep it this way please !!

mapleRose said...

Need a good mask - spend too much time doing it by hand! Thanks!

Maisha said...

Thank you!

Mimi said...

Thank you!

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freebie Scrap Garden said...

Thanks for the freebie, Darlin! Hope your ankle gets to healing right quick! I bet you sit back and think of all the things you could be doing! *smile* Don't torture yourself, Sweetie!

Your Yummy PU Border Mask has been handpicked for Freebie Scrap Garden today! Thank you for your generosity!

Jodiann, FSG.

Peggy S said...

I just downloaded the freebie mask and I love what it did to blend two papers. These are great, and I love the new little flowered papers too. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the mask. And your new papers are great, I especially like the flower one. Hope your ankle feels better.
~nancy

Jan said...

Thank you for the great mask

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the border mask! :)

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane. I hope you're up and running very soon!

Gayle said...

Thanks for the nice border mask. Hope you're back up and pain-free soon! :)

Deborah said...

So sorry about your ankle. Thanks for the great freebie. Hope you get better soon.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing.:)
Sure hope your ankle heals quickly.Be sure to keep it above your heart so the swelling will go down. I broke my ankle in three places 21 years ago...had to have surgery and a metal plate with seven screws holding it together. I still have trouble with the ankle..so please allow your ankle to heal before you get up on it and damage it more.:) Don't let it hang down...keep it up and apply ice packs off and on regularly. Been there..done that.:)