Saturday, February 12, 2011

New GGI - Over the Rainbow...and 40% SALE

I was planning to blog a couple of days ago....but I had a little accident and slipped down some stairs. I spent nearly 4 hours in the hospital and the doctors were amazed that my ankle wasn't broken....just severely sprained!

Here's my P365 photos from the last 3 days....




I have never seen a bruise so big....and it's still growing 3 days later!
So I am on crutches for a few days and after only 1 day I have had enough of them! I don't know how people cope on them for weeks!
DH was away on business at the time, but I was lucky my oldest son was home from school early and that he can drive. He was able to collect his brothers from school and the orthodontist. I was heading to the car to do the school run when it happened.

I have tons of stuff to blog about because it's been a few days.

Both my stores at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel are having Valentine's Day sales of 40% off.

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel, so I have 4 packs for only $1 each. I love how this collection turned out.









There's also some co-ordinating clustered frames and clustered borders.





I made an extra clustered frame to share. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Next week I will have some new Everyday Life P365 goodies in my stores.


Sorry link expired.

21 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so much!

Karen said...

I love your little freebie frames; they are so cute! Your ankle looks really painful. Hopefully it will heal quickly for you.

Людмiла said...

Thank you so much!!!

Photographing Mom said...

Oh. Ouch!! So sorry for your sprained ankle. They hurt a lot!!! Hugs.

Lulutoo said...

Oooo, that's painful to LOOK at! I hope it's back to normal soon. Thanks for the frame! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

aquascrap said...

Sorry about your ankle. Hope you're up and about real soon. Love your Over the Rainbow kit and thanks for the frame

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

MoosieD said...

Take care of that ankle, Lindsay Jane. I was in a "space-boot" and on and off crutches for almost 6 months last year because of a severe sprain. Hope it is better really soon. Thanks so much for the lovely cluster frame!

craftychic said...

I'm so sorry about your fall! I'm glad it wasn't broken. I hope the healing process goes quickly for you. Thank you for the cluster frame, a very cute kit :)

Deanna said...

Love the kit! And thank you for the freebie! Adorable! Hope you're feeling better soon! Glad it was only a sprain.

Trish Hughes said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrap Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.
btw, super cute new item, had to go and grab some!!!

bj said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a nasty sprain! hope it heals quickly for you. Looking forward to the new 365 goodies too :)
take care
~nancy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Hope your ankle is healing fast!

Tanya Gal said...

You've been Hand Picked. Thanks for the lovely springy frame.

Hoping your ankle heals soon.

unruly said...

So sorry you got hurt...it sure looks painful...hope you're off the crutches soon. Thank you for your sweet frame.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebie! And get well soon! Liz.

Dawn said...

Poor you!! I hope it improves soon, it looks painful! Thank you for the sweet frame!

Crystal said...

get well soon and thank you for the freebie

Raylene said...

OMG!what a gorgeous ankle! I'd really take care of it . . . a boot sounds like a plan . . .and as a nurse I would advise, getting another look at it after the bruising subsides, a bit. You really did a number! Here in Canada we are seeing injuries like this from people falling on the ICE! I guess the bright side is . . . you'll have lots of design time!! LOL