Monday, February 7, 2011

New Templates....and a Sneak Peek

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend, whether it be in the heat, the snow, or watching the Super Bowl. We actually had a break from the intense heat that we had last week.
I should have resumed painting two kids' bedrooms because it was cooler, but they were too messy to get into! Perhaps tomorrow.

For anyone doing P365, I have some new templates in my stores.
Firstly I have a new 2-pager...


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

and I also have a set of 7 Days a Week templates.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I took my day 38 photo at the beach this evening while my son had pre-season soccer training.


Here's a little peek at what's coming Feb 12th!

Valentine's Day is getting closer, and if you are looking for the perfect kit to scrap the occasion...look no further!
Unconditional Love collab with Lorie M is still on sale for 20% off.

I also have a new set of embossed edge papers to co-ordinate with the collection.



And I made an extra clustered frame to share....enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

MoosieD said...

Very pretty cluster frame. Thanks for sharing.

Monica said...

Thank you so much :D

suzi.wollman said...

Thank you so much! This is so pretty.

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

belle007 said...

Thank you for the lovely cluster frame!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Feb 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

WM[squared] Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

beautiful, as always, thank you!

Scrapcoco said...

Thank you so much for sharing, all your frames ans kits are so gorgeous !

Joyce said...

Beautiful !! Thank you so very much !

Suzan a.k.a. Scrapping Dutch Chick said...

I am so in love with this bundle! Thanks for the freebie :)

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!