Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flower Power at Pickleberrypop....plus bonus papers

We just had a long weekend but it went just as quickly as a normal weekend. My boys had a 4 day weekend because the teachers had a pupil free day on Tuesday.
I tested out my ankle when I took my boys to the shopping centre. Walking around on flat ground was ok for about an hour.
The biggest discovery while out shopping....my regular coffee shop has closed! Probably because I hadn't been there for a few weeks! LOL
Now I am a little annoyed that I have my first cold for over two years. Hopefully it won't develop into anything more nasty.

My Flower Power Collection is now also available at my Pickleberrypop store.
30% off for a limited time.

Kit - Frames - Borders - Embossed Papers

Want some extra papers to co-ordinate with Flower Power?
Here's 3 bonus papers....enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

15 comments:

Людмiла said...

Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely papers! Thank you so much for sharing them.

-Lynn

Connie said...

So glad you're able to be up and around, if only a little bit... I really hope your cold has a short duration and is a really mild one!

Thank you so much for these lovely papers.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely papers Lindsay Jane. God Bless!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

CT said...

Thank you

karen said...

thanks :0)

Mary said...

Thank you so much! :)

cheryl said...

what an adorable kit! and thanks for the freebie! so kind of you! =)

Getting Scrappy said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful papers!

JAN said...

thank you for the papers, I love your kits, especially your beautiful borders. My favorite right now is the springy one with the lilac, turquoise and white palette. Mmmm lovely.

JAN said...

thank you for the papers, I love your kits, especially your beautiful borders. My favorite right now is the springy one with the lilac, turquoise and white palette. Mmmm lovely.

Dawn said...

So pretty - thank you!