Saturday, March 12, 2011

GGI - New Flower Power

It's a long weekend here.....and it's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel.

You can get my new Flower Power papers, elements, embossed papers or alpha and glitter styles for only $1 each - March 12 to 15 only.









I also have packs of frames and borders which are on sale for 25% off .




Over at my new My Memories store, you could win a $25 voucher just by going here and putting in your email.

I have a few bonus embossed frames to share today....have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Людмiла said...

Thank you so much!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Connie said...

Thank you for the cute embossed frames. Hope you're feeling better!

Joanne said...

Thank you for the cute frames.

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much for the embossed frames, Lindsay Jane. Hope your ankle is on the mend.

Bene said...

merci pour le partage :)

karen said...

Thank you, I bought the kit yesterday so am pleased to have frames to go with it! :0)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

cheryl said...

super cute kit! and thanks for the freebie frames! =)