Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gotta Pixel Double Dare Event - New Springy Thing

My week got off to a bad start on Monday, with me getting very frustrated because of the run around I was getting trying to sort out my ankle. While stuck at home (without a car because I let my oldest son take it to school) my laptop got an awful virus and had to be shut off all day until DH could look at it in the evening. Luckily it got sorted out after a couple of hours and it is now up and running normally (DH is a legend). My DH hijacked my blog and added this!!!!!

See what the nasty virus did to my computer. Luckily I took a photo, or I would have stopped my P365 at day 58! It was the only photo taken on Monday.



Today I went to another doctor (a sports doctor) who would deal with my type of injury all the time. I got all the information I needed on how to treat it properly. Hopefully when I go back to see him in a couple of weeks there will have been a huge improvement, and no further tests will be required.

There's a special event happening at Gotta Pixel in March - The Double Dare!
The designers were randomly paired up to dare each other. Connie Prince gave me a colour swatch (with purple)....and I don't often do purple.
In return, I dared Connie to make a mini kit without any flowers!

Here's what I came up with.....







4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Sweet frame.
thanks for sharing

MoosieD said...

Lovely cluster frame ... thanks for sharing. And GORGEOUS kit!!! Hope your ankle is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing