Monday, March 21, 2011

New Templates, Frames and Borders...and a Sneak Peek!

Can someone please tell me where another weekend went!
I got up Saturday morning then before I knew it, it was Monday morning! I didn't even get time to blog.
The latest on my ankle......I got a 'magic' steriod injection on Friday which worked wonders. It's not perfect, but there's a lot less pain at the moment and it's easier to walk around (on flat ground anyway).
Our weekend was filled with a cricket grand final (they lost) and a couple of soccer friendly games (both lost) before the official season kicks off next weekend.
The weather has really cooled down here over the last few days and I think our swimming season has finished....all too quickly!

I want to share some layouts using my Flower Power kit....




and show you a little sneak peek! This one has been in progress for months. I remember starting it way back in October while my kitchen was being renovated.

I also put 3 new packs of designs into my stores last week, but then ran out of time to post about them here.

First up is a new template pack - P365 Templates 6


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I used these templates for my Project 365 week 9 layouts





....there's some new simple scallop photo borders....

@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

....and another set of page borders.

@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

And here's an extra border I made to share.

Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the border! I hope your ankle finally heals.

Connie said...

Yikes! Does that mean you were 'playing' a friendly game of soccer??? Rest, girl, rest...even if you DID get a magic shot, you need to take it easy!

Now, thanks so much for the darling border...I really love your designs.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun border! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Shel said...

Thanks for the fun border!

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Love the border. Thank you for sharing it. Take care of your ankle it will get better in time. Have a great week.

MoosieD said...

Hope your ankle comes right soon Lindsay Jane, and thank you very much for the free border.

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing =]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your talents! I have a recommendation on your ankle. Fresh pineapple has an enzyme in it called Bromelain which takes care of swelling and promotes healing. Canned pineapple will not work because heat destroys enzymes. And if you are diabetic it will drop you blood sugar levels and scare your doctor. I can't handle the acid in pineapple so I get the enzyme at the health food store. Bromelain saved my right leg! Thanks again!

cheryl said...

thanks for the cutie border!