Tuesday, March 8, 2011

P354 Pages...Another Sneak Peek....and Some Frames

My P365 is going along nicely.....
Here are my pages from week 8.




You will notice there are lots of photos which look similar...they show the progress of the new wall over 4 days.

Here's what it looks like with the pool cover off....isn't it inviting? Pity the weather is changing already for autumn!



These are my photos from the last couple of days. My ankle is still swollen, but it has gone down a fair bit. Some days are better than others. Some days the pain isn't too bad, then other days (like yesterday) if I put my foot down the wrong way while walking, the pain is unbearable!




This week I have another new release....I told you I had done lots of designing while resting the ankle.....and it's got purple again!
Wait until you see all my other new kits coming up - I think I have about 6 going at the moment! One is a theme I have done before and retired, another is a theme I have had on my list for over two years!

You can now buy my Springy Thing collection over at Pickleberrypop.
Get the kit, frames, borders and embossed papers for 25% off until Sunday 13th March.



And here's a few extra frames to use with Springy Thing.


Sorry link expired.

15 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the frames

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing your great frames.

Connie said...

Ooooh...your ankle still looks painful. I know it's a 'pain' but I hope you're doing better each day.

Thank you for the frames...I simply love all your designs.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frames!! Thanks so much!

Donna Penn said...

thanks!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the cute frames Lindsay Jane. Wow, you definitely did a number on your poor ankle, LOL! I do hope you get better quickly. I can't imagine being in your spot right now, Take care!

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...

Lovely kit! Thank you for the sweet frames

Loz said...

thank you so much for your frames

rags said...

Fabulous new kit, thanks so much for lovely frames. And I just love the colours of the sneak peak ... I'll be back later to check it out :)

karen said...

Thanks :0)