Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Sale....and Template 121

This week marks my 1 year anniversary since I opened up my Gotta Pixel store...boy time flies!

Both my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are now on sale for 40% off until March 31.



It's also $ Tuesday - so if you are quick, you can get my Baby Boy kit and frames, and Baby Girl kit and frames, for even better prices....one day only!



My Project 365 is still ticking along nicely, but I am a couple of weeks behind with my layouts....which I need to remedy before I get even further behind!

Now I have a clean and simple template to share ... suitable for P365 or other multiple photo layouts.


Sorry link expired.

22 comments:

Людмiла said...

Amazing template! Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool template - thanks so much!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Robin said...

Love this template! Thanks!

Nikki said...

Fabulous template. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

great template...thank you for sharing this...Cindi

Meg said...

thank you for this great template!

Jan said...

Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Amazing template, Lindsay Jane. Thanks so much for sharing. MoosieD

jill said...

ty

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the terrific template, Lindsay!

-Lynn

Donna Penn said...

Thanks!

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing =]

CynR said...

Thank you very much for the template. Love it!!

Jitka said...

Thank you - wonderful!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the great template!

Anonymous said...

thank-you for this fabulous template.

Dolores said...

Thanks...I love getting lots of pics on a layout and love blocked templates!

tmmarx said...

What a great template. Thank you so much.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely multi-photo template! :)

cheryl said...

tysm! very kind of you! i love it! =)