Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Purple Party Borders and Frames

We had a very busy weekend with my birthday party and the boys' soccer early on Sunday....after only 4 1/2 hours sleep.
At least I can enjoy some sleep-ins over the next 2 weeks while my boys are on a school break.

$ Tuesday has rolled around again!
Today you can get my No Place Like Home Collection for bargain prices.
Kit - PBP - GP
QP- PBP - GP
Brag- PBP - GP


I ran out of time last week to make some borders and frames to co-ordinate with my Purple Party kit, but they are now in store at Gotta Pixel - at 40% off.
They will be available at Pickleberrypop from Friday 22nd.





My Sky High products are now also available to buy as a collection at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.



Here's a few layouts made with my Sky High collection.






Here's a bonus scatterz to use with my Purple Party collection.

Sorry link expired.

13 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

konjaro said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you so much!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the goodie Lindsay Jane :)

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much Lindsay Jane. It's gorgeous!

melliel said...

Thank you for the lovely purple freebie!

Anonymous said...

Merci

Jitka said...

Thank you - wonderful!

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Anonymous said...

thanks

Dawn said...

Thank you - very pretty!

Priscilla said...

I love it, Thanks!