Friday, April 15, 2011

New Purple Party

Thanks for all the fabulous birthday wishes!
My birthday is over for another year....but I still have my party to look forward to on Saturday night. I just have to clean and decorate!

I made my invitations from my newest collection - Purple Party! In fact, my kit started off as just a purple kit, then it turned into a party kit, then I decided to use purple as the main colour for my party! At least I won't have to look far to find a kit to scrap my photos! LOL

Anyway, here's my new kit, embossed paper pack and scatterz. I normally do some clustered frames and borders but I ran out of time. Perhaps if there is enough demand, I will do some next week.

But first, look at these beautiful pages made by my CT.




@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's a clustered frame I made to share today.

Sorry link expired.

18 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

A_UK said...

Many thanks :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the cute frame

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

bredager said...

thank you so for the pretty frame.

Kia said...

Thanks for the cutie and happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Thanks also for the fast download!

marsie55 said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

Meggsy said...

Thankyou very much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Very pretty -- Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday ... and thank you very much for the lovely cluster frame. MoosieD

Anonymous said...

You make wonderful stuff! I love it!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Thanks so much for the beautiful gift!!:)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Priscilla said...

So nice, Thank you!

Katrina D said...

I was wondering if you could make a kit like this purple party one but in shades of blue instead. It is really cute.
Thanks!