Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A simple mask and a sneak peek

It feels like my boys only just went back to school after their summer break, but now they are only a few days away from another break!
Cricket season has well and truly finished, and the soccer season has begun. At least this year it will be easier going in 3 different directions at the same time....with 2 playing and 1 refereeing. With 3 drivers and 3 cars, we will all be leaving the house every Sunday morning, then meeting back at home later to discuss everyone's game.
For everyone wondering how my ankle is going....it is getting there. Walking around on flat ground and up and down stairs is ok. The challenge is walking on uneven ground. I am paranoid of slipping and doing the ankle again.
Today (8 weeks on) it was a bit like deja vu....I left home at the same time, on the same day of the week to pick up my boys and take them to the orthodontist. The car was again in the garage (which it isn't all the time). You wouldn't believe how slowly I walked down those steps!

I hope everyone is having a good week, and now I have a few layouts to show you using my new Fun and Games kit.



Here's a little peek at what's coming to Gotta Pixel this week for Gotta Grab it!! I had lots of fun making this collection.

I have 3 sets of Simple Masks in my stores.....here's a new one to test out.


Download here.

15 comments:

Mireille said...

Merci pour le joli masque.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the mask Lindsay Jane :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely photo mask! :)

Jitka said...

thank you for this wonderful freebie!

craftyjay said...

Thank you for the wonderful mask... I just love your work!!!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

The sneak peek promises travel--which I love! can't wait to see the kit. And it's a lovely mask you're sharing,thanks.:)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the mask

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your generosity. I love masks :)
Trish

lwlittlebit said...

Thank you!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing =}

Rosi said...

thank you for the wonderful mask!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the beautiful mask.

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

marsie55 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx