Friday, May 6, 2011

1 day until iNSD...and my SALE has already begun!



Is everyone excited about iNSD? Busy planning how you are going to make the most of it?

My 40% off sale at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel runs for 5 days so you have plenty of time to work out what you need!

I have a new collection out - Field of Flowers - perfect for Mother's Day, summer or spring pages. Collection consists of - kit, embossed papers, frames, borders and scatterz.




Here's some inspiration.




I will be back tomorrow with my blog train mini kit. You won't want to miss it!

For now, here's some extra Field of Flowers papers I made to share.


Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pretty papers. Your new kit looks lovely!

-Lynn

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Gayle said...

The papers are sweet and oh so Springy! Thanks for sharing your talent! :)

Priscilla said...

Very pretty, Thank you!

Rosi said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie!