Monday, May 23, 2011

Boyish Scatter.....and a sneak peek...or 2...or 3....

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and those of you in the Northern Hemisphere are enjoying your warmer days. We are about to dive into Winter and it's cold and wet!
Cold days are great for going out to a nice coffee shop for afternoon tea. Which is what we did (without kids) on Sunday to celebrate my brother's birthday. Going out without my boys was a taste of what it's going to be like in a few years when they all become independent. They seem to have grown up very quickly!

This week I have many sneak peeks....

There's this one....

...and this one, or two, or three, or four......

I love making and using Scatterz at the moment, so here's a bonus one made to co-ordinate with my Boyish Collection.

Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sue said...

This scatter is so cute! Thank you! :)

jotta said...

Great blog, keep up the good work!
If you want to read something more about the digital scrapbooking culture, check out this article at jotta.com:

http://www.jotta.com/jotta/published/home/article/v2-published/1538/the-rise-of-the-digital-scrapbook-culture

Cheers,
Team jotta

Peggy S said...

I love these types of elements too. Thank you for sharing this with us. I really enjoy your designs.

pegscrap said...

Such a cool scatter-cluster! The boys may have to share this one! LOL!

karen said...

Thanks very much :0)

LemonaideLinda said...

Thank you! So versatile, my girls will like this too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.

JulieBee in Iowa said...

This is so neat! I love your scatter. I hope you stay warm! It's still fairly cool in Iowa, USA with the rain we've had lately, but it's warming up tomorrow. Yay! Thank you for your freebie.