Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gotta Grab It and more....

I have heaps of new releases this week, but it's late on Saturday night here so I am posting quickly.

First up at Pickleberrypop are 4 new products....









It's also Gotta Grab It over at Gotta Pixel. This month I have a Boyish Collection!
I have 4 GGI products for $1 each....









And some co-ordinating frames, borders and scatterz which are 25% off for a few days only.







Here's some inspiration for you.



Last but not least, I created a bonus Boyish clustered frame....enjoy! Have a great weekend.
Bo,y I typed that quick! LOL


Sorry link expired.

13 comments:

fl_connie said...

Thank you so much for this delightful frame - I can use it with the new kit I'm getting, lol! Love your designs - and you are always so generous with your gifties!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Lyudmila said...

Fantastic kit!
Thank you so much for this lovely freebie!!!

grambie said...

This frame cluster is perfect for my 16-mth young great-grandson. Love your fantastic designs.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

MoosieD said...

Thank you very much for this lovely freebie frame, Lindsay Jane!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Love it!

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you! i like the star frames set on that delightful background. It's unique.

marsie55 said...

Wow, what a great frame!! Thank you so much for sharing! xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks. This is great!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun cluster frame! :)

Joanne said...

I just picked up the pieces of the boyish kit and I love it! Thank you for the matching freebie.