Monday, May 2, 2011

iNSD is coming....

International Scrapbook Day is not far away...Saturday May 7th for those who may not know. There are always lots of activities, chats and sales on everywhere. Look out for a blog train from many Gotta Pixel designers. I have seen all the mini kits, and you won't want to miss collecting them all!

My Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores will both be on SALE for 40% off from May 5th to 9th.

I have a new collection coming just in time for iNSD...here's a little peek!

If you use My Memories Suite or Memory Mixer for your scrapbooking, you can now buy some of my products there to use with your software. I will be adding more designs every week.

Love lots of photos on a page?...then you will love this big cluster I made to share.


Sorry link expired.

30 comments:

Jitka said...

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

manu38 said...

I love it!
Merci ++

OpanaskoART said...

Thank you!

Lyudmila said...

Thank you so much!!!

Barbara said...

Yes, I love lots of photos!!! Thank you!

Sharon said...

The sneak peak looks divine...can't wait to see the full kit!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

Jan said...

thank you for the cluster - love it ☺

Jan said...

thank you for the awesome cluster - I love it!! ☺

Photographing Mom said...

Love the colors in your sneak peak! Thank you for the cluster frame!

Robin said...

Love the sneak peak! Thanks for the frame cluster!

belle007 said...

Thank you very much for the great frame cluster!

cheryl said...

looks fun! and tysm for the frame cluster!

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

thanks for the multi-photo cluster, just what i'm looking for! :)

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Lisa said...

Thank you!

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Judith said...

Thanks so much. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Lois said...

I'm one who likes lots of pictures on a page so this freebie will be wonderful for me. Thank you so much for sharing!

Im.HeartGem said...

I think this will be perfect for pictures of my grand daughter's casual outdoor wedding this fall!
Thank you for sharing!

Dannethia said...

thank you for the goodie and the sneek peak is beautiful looking forward to the whole prv

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Michele said...

I love checking your site and seeing all the creative things you have so cleverly created. Thank you so much for sharing.

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!!

Nikki said...

Thank you!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely frame cluster! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this great cluster frame, it's fabulous!
ooxoxox
Jenna in Canada