Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Border Masks

I have had requests for different shape border masks other than my standard square sets. First I made some circle border masks....now I have some rectangle border masks, scallop rec border masks and scallop square masks. So much choice!

This is what you can do with them by using 2 papers.....

...using Boyish papers.....


.....and Flower Power papers.








If you missed my May Flowers mini kit from the Gotta Pixel iNSD blog train, it is now available to purchase in my store.



Here's a sample rectangle border mask for you to try out. As usual, this is only for personal/S4H/S4O use.

Sorry link expired.

18 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the border, could you please do a tutorial showing how to use them! ;)

Peggy S said...

Thank you, I love masks of all kinds. Your scallop masks for edges look very intriguing.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great border
:)

kern said...

Thank you! I'm anxious to try out the paper combinations!!

Lila said...

Thank You! Sonice of you.

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

Deborah said...

Thanks Linsay for another great freebie.

Mimi said...

Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the border mask! :)

rae_j said...

great borders! thanks so much!

Joanne said...

These look great! Thank you for the freebie.

Rosi said...

thank you for the great border mask!

Lori T. said...

Thank you!