Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A sneak peek and a bonus frame.

How was iNDS for everyone....busy I bet! I hope the mums out there had a great Mother's Day on Sunday.
I had an enjoyable day with my boys and in-laws. I watched Matthew's soccer game in the morning....and what a game it was!! We got the first goal, then the other team got 3 goals. Matthew scored a goal, a team mate scored one quickly after....then it was game on! With only 1 minute to go, Matthew scored an absolute ripper of a goal to secure the win.
Luckily I got the winning goal on video.

Here's my favourite action photo from the game. Matthew is the one jumping with red boots and is facing the camera.



There was some confusion about my mini kit May Flowers. I said it was going to be up until Sunday. What I should have said was until midnight Saturday, because by Sunday it would be gone. It was supposed to be available for only 24 hours, but because of the time difference between the US and Australia, I left it up for 30 hours. I am very sorry for the confusion it caused. Most of my other freebies here on my blog have valid links for a few weeks.
May Flowers has not vanished from cyberspace completely.....next week you will be able to find it in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores if you missed it.
If you are on Facebook, go to my Lindsay Jane page and click 'like' to keep up with my designs (both in shop and free).

Now, after all the springy, girly, pastel, floraly kits of late, I am happy to bring you something not so girly....look out for my new collection this Saturday when Gotta Grab It begins at Gotta Pixel.
Look out for some new Project 365 goodies and a new shape of border masks at my Pickleberrypop store on Friday too.

I made an extra Field of Flowers clustered frame to share today.


Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

Connie said...

Hi Lindsay...thank you for another wonderful frame. Love your designs.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Judy said...

Thanks for this frame

Joyce said...

Beautiful! Thanks so very much!!

Marlene said...

Wow, this is a great frame, love it!
Thank you!!

Joy said...

Sorry I missed this frame. All your designs are beautiful.