Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's GGI time and I have something extra sweet for you!

I was planning on posting to my blog yesterday, but I got distracted working on a new kit which I know you will all love! I already know it's going to be one of my favourites!

But now, it's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel, and I have a new collection out.
For 4 days only - June 11 to 14 - you can buy my Sweetness papers, elements, alpha/glitter styles and embossed paper packs for only $1 each.









There's also some co-ordinating frames, borders and scatterz.








Check out some of the beautiful pages my CT have made with Sweetness.



Here's a bonus Sweetness frame I made to share....have a great weekend!


Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the bonus! Love it!

-Lynn

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Ma Altoastral said...

So sweet!Thank you for sharing your time and talent! =)
Have a great sunday!

Barbara said...

Adorable kit! Thank you for the frame!

SONDRA said...

Love the frame! Thank you so much for sharing!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

MoosieD said...

Love the colours and theme of your new kit ... thanks very much for the fantastic frame!

melliel said...

Thank you so much for the sweet bonus frame!

jayleigh3 said...

Thank you!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely frame, thank you for sharing.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the fun frame! :)

Joyce said...

Love it ! Thank you so much !!

Rosi said...

many thanks for the lovely frame!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the lovely frame Lindsay Jane :)