Friday, June 24, 2011

New Baked to Perfection

I am running a little behind today because I spent 4 hours in the ER.

I learnt a lesson today.....make sure the cupboard door is opened fully before trying to put wine glasses away! Today I smashed a glass on the door as I was opening it and ended up with a tiny sliver of glass in my eye. I cleaned up the glass from the floor and kitchen bench, then realised something was aggravating my eye. My GP told me to go straight to the hospital because they would have a machine to locate the glass. Luckily the doctor was able to find the sliver and remove it. Hopefully there was only one!

It's time for a full reveal of the sneak peek I showed you earlier.
One of my all time favourite kits Cooked to Perfection, now has a sister.....



.........Baked to Perfection...mix them together for heaps of pages and recipe books!


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

There's also some extra packs...


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Look at these awesome pages made with Baked to Perfection.



Here's an extra clustered frame to try out.
The weekend has come around very quickly. Hope you all have a great one.


Sorry link expired

16 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Joyce said...

Thank you so much!!

Valarie said...

What a wonderful, fun kit! I'd love to win, June 27th is my oldest daughter's 18th birthday, and I'll be baking her .. something, I dunno yet :)

Valarie said...

Not "win", I meant "get it". For someone who hates typos, I sure have been making a lot lately. Brain is way too distracted!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Beth M said...

Thank you this looks like a great kit!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Joanne said...

Yikes, a glass sliver in your eye does not sound good! Glad to hear it's out. Thank you for the cute cluster frame.

belle007 said...

Hope your eye gets better soon!

Crystalnva said...

Luv the kit !!! THANK YOU ;~} for the great cluster...WOW glass in eye ouch hurts just thinking about it glad ER Dr got it out for ya.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

makeyesup said...

oh my, sure hope there won't be any more problems with the eye. That had to not only hurt but be very scary.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Sorry to hear about the broken glass. Hope all goes well w/ your eye. Thanks for the awwesome cluster frame!
MichelleM-WA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute frame. Sorry to hear about your eye. Feel better =) Jen

craftychic said...

Very cute :) Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Lois said...

Wow. I love this. I have the perfect pictures for it. Thanks so much