Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A New Sneak Peek

It's been a sad week.....my gym ball 'died'!

I have resorted to sitting on a chair at my desk.....and it's just not the same!

My ball had a minor flaw in it from day one, but I didn't think it would be a problem. Sixteen months later, I was greeted with this image when I walked past my desk!

Of course I knew straight away that I had my photo of the day.




It's Hot Pixel Tuesday......


Fresh Start - Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel
Mystique - Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's my newest sneak peek......bet you can guess what this Gotta Grab It is.

Now I have another border mask to share. Simply clip one paper to the mask, then clip that to a different paper....easy!


Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

craftychic said...

So sorry about your gym ball :) Thank you for the goodie :-)

Sharon in MI said...

Thanks for the mask! Not sure what "clipping" means but I'll figure it out eventually. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your gym ball. Hopefully, you can replace it soon. Thank you for the border mask!

-Lynn

Monica said...

Thanks so much !!

Rosi said...

many thanks for your great freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love masks!

Anonymous said...

Very sweeet.....thanks!