Friday, June 3, 2011

New Water Fun

I have a new collection out today - Water Fun. The kit was available at The Daily Scrapper last year, but now you can get it at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.
I have made some co-ordinating embossed papers, clustered frames, borders and scatterz.


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Here's a little inspiration for you.




Now here's a few bonus frames I made today. Have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you!

~ : Mama Koala : ~ said...

Ooh cute. This will be added to my wish list. Thanks.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jun 03:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much for the frames, and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the frames. I am really in the mood for the kit's colors - love it!!

Sharon in MI said...

Thanks, these are sweet!

RuthAnne, Ontario, Canada said...

thank you so much for all your beautiful gifts of art - I love your work

Kim said...

Thank you so much for the frames - they are beautiful!