Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer SALE.....and Template 123

Our house is a sick house at the moment.
I have had two boys home from school this week....and I am holding my breath so I don't catch anything! They have been coughing and spluttering for days.

Gotta Grab It has finished, but you can still get my new Sweetness packs for 25% off.
You now have the option of buying the full kit here at Gotta Pixel.

There's a Summer SALE happening right now at Gotta Pixel ..... until the end of June.
Get all my outdoor/swimming/beachy kits, frames, embossed paper packs for 40% off.







I haven't made a template to share for weeks, so today I made number 123 for you!


Sorry link expired

12 comments:

Gulffire said...

Thanks for the lovely template! Stay healthy!

Photographing Mom said...

I may need to go shopping. :) Cute kits!! Thank you for the template.

Lisa said...

Great template Lindsay, thanks for sharing. Hope the boys feel better soon and they don't share it with you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

FILIPPOK_Nigusha said...

Thank you for the template.

meg said...

thanks for the great template!

Connie said...

Hi Lindsay,

I know I'm commenting on the wrong page, but I didn't have a direct way to contact you...I just bought your Sky High kit...WONDERFUL!

Among other reasons, I bought it for the airplane with the banner flying behind it. Since I don't see the banner among the elements, could you pls tell me how you did this? I'd love to recreate the look.

Thanks so much...love your design style!

Connie said...

Apologies, apologies, apologies... my preview was too small and I didn't see the banners. Found them! Thanks again for designing such cute kits.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the wonderful template LIndsay Jane :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely template! :)

summer sale said...

Nice template, thanks for sharing, i like your post.