Friday, July 29, 2011

New Lolly Bag at Pickleberrypop

It's Pickleberrypop's 5th birthday....so it's time for a new Lolly Bag.



See the image below to find out what's in my Lolly Bag.

Can you believe it....there's a whole collection in there!!! I must be crazy! LOL

This has to be the best value bag around, not just an element pack and paper pack.....but a whole genuine collection valued at $16!!! Yours for only$4!!! This deal only goes until midnight August 2nd so be quick.



Here's some inspiration for you.




I also made an extra scatter to share....enjoy Pickleberrypop's birthday celebrations....there's more to come!


Download here.

16 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Sharon said...

I purchased your Lolly Bag before I saw your blog - all I can say is WOW! I love it!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Melliel said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie.

Joyce said...

Thank you so much!!

Cherie said...

Super cute scatter & kit. Glad I grabbed it from the store yesterday!!

Jitka said...

thank you for your wonderful freebie!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Barbara said...

So pretty--thank you!

Jen said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

Debbie said...

I bought your lolly bag yesterday. Love it! Thanks for the freebie!

Lois said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks amazing! Off to grab your bag.

Lynn

Ritttus said...

I bought it yesterday.I love your colours!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

clara said...

thanks so much for this wonderful free