Monday, July 18, 2011

More Circle Border Masks.....and a sneak peek!

I just realised it has been days since I last blogged....where has that time gone?
My boys are halfway through a 2 week school vacation, so my normal routines get thrown out the window!

My last GGI is now available to buy as a collection at both Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop



I have to show you this beautiful page made with my Sea Breeze kit. I love all the circles and dots together.



If you loved my first set of Circle Borders, you will love this new set too.


Available at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

It's sneak peek time.....

Lastly, here's a bonus photo mask I made to share.


Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Jitka said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

Tami said...

Thank you for the photo mask! Love your designs! :)

lwlittlebit said...

Thank you!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the mask Lindsay Jane :)

Jen said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

scrapsara said...

your sneak peek looks fun! can't wait to see the full thing. thanks for the freebie :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Joanne said...

Fun! Thank you for the freebie.

Marie-Hélène à Madrid said...

Thank you for share

Sue said...

Super mask! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mask. I love working with mask

Dumpty said...

Thanks a lot ! I love masks :)