Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Gotta Grab It - Sea Breeze

It's Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel.

I have 4 new packs for only$1 each - July 9 to 12 only!

So if you have any beach/summer/sailing photos you haven't scrapped yet.....you need this collection!









I also have some extra co-ordinating packs which are 25% off









Here's some inspiration for you.




For those who were wondering, I have fixed the link on my last freebie.

Today I have some Sea Breeze word art and journal notes to share!


Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

Jitka said...

Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

LizJ said...

Thanks for the awesome freebie! I has just posted on your previous post that I couldn't wait to see your new kit (hoping it was nautical), and then *voila* - there it is - all nautical. :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

Sharon in MI said...

Thanks so much for another freebie. Spectacular job on the new kit!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Samantha said...

What a wonderfull kit! I'm gonna buy it right away! Thanks so much for the suporting freebie.

Anonymous said...

great embossed papers
thanks for the little treat :)

agravette said...

thank you so much! these are fabulous!

karen said...

Thanks very much, have just bought and downloaded the GGI packs - really great kit :0)

Priscilla said...

Thanks so much!!

Stellamarie said...

Thank you so much!!