Friday, July 1, 2011

New Stars and Stripes....and 40% off SALE

I would like to wish all my American friends and blog readers Happy Independence Day.

To celebrate, my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores are both on sale for 40% off!



I have a couple of new releases this week.
First up is a set of Baked to Perfection Plaid Papers.


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

I also have a new kit - Stars and Stripes. It started off as a paper pack, then grew into a mini kit.....then kept growing!


@ Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel

Check out what my fabulous CT have done with the kit....and they did these at very short notice!


Here's an awesome page that was done using Stars and Stripes and my Red White Blue kit.



I also made some extra Stars and Stripes elements to share....enjoy, and have a great weekend!


Sorry link expired

12 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

craftyjay said...

Thank you Lindsay! Superb as always!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely borders and frames! :)

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thank you!

-Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Peggy S said...

Thank you very much for the free add-ons for your kit. They will work great!

Jill P said...

I tried to download your stars and stripes but you are out of bandwidth

Jill P said...

I tried to get your stars and stripes but you are out of bandwidth

Connie Miles said...

I too tried to download and could not because of the bandwidth.