Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Quickpage....and a special sneak peek!

I have had a couple of nice quiet days since my boys all went back to school on Monday. Not that they are really noisy! Lying on the sofa with an iPod in hand is pretty quiet!
Anyway, I am going to enjoy the quietness of the week because the weekend is going to be extremely busy.....with a dinner out (no kids), Matthew's 14th birthday, 2 soccer games and a 6 hour pedal prix race.

Today I have an extra special sneak peek .... all will be revealed on Friday ...... you won't want to miss this one if you love scrapping with pink! Let's just say that Matthew is not the only one celebrating a birthday this weekend!

I haven't made a quickpage for months so I thought I would do a giveaway one.
I am wondering whether I should make more for my stores, or whether everyone prefers the frame and border clusters for quick scrapping.
The Scrap It packs which I used for the quickpage can be found at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel


Download here.

17 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Brandi said...

Thank you!
I know a lot of people like quickpages, but I tend to prefer the clusters because then I can choose my own background paper, add things more easily, etc. :)

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Judy said...

Thankyou for the quick page. I love QP's, especially when I need something quickly.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

DesignByNettis said...

BEAUTIGFUL work... THANX for this beautiful QP-freebie...
HUGGGGs from Sweden and NETTIS

Gayle said...

Just lovely! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

This page is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it!

Rosi said...

many thanks for your freebies, they are so wonderful!

Raylene said...

Thank YOu! I love your style!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Connie said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful freebie...love it!

boop1935 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely gift

Anonymous said...

Sweet treat as always!
thanks

Sui Mode said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

Priscilla said...

Lovely!! Thank you.

LizJ said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP!