Friday, August 19, 2011

Awesomeness now at Pickleberrypop

I have been a very lazy blogger lately, but that's because I have been trying to get caught up on heaps of projects all at once! I am nearly there, and look forward to finding more design time.

My Awesomeness collection is now available at my Pickleberrypop store for 25% off, and look out for it soon at My Memories and Memory Mixer too. If you missed it at Gotta Pixel during Gotta Grab It, you can now get the kit here.



I made a fun ripped stamp cluster to share today.....enjoy, and have a great weekend!


Sorry link expired.

20 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

This is cute! Thanks so much Lindsay. =) Jen

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jitka said...

Wonderful, thank you!

Kim said...

Love it, thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the stamp frame!

Jen said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

malaika ♥ said...

brilliant creation! thanks.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this stamp cluster...

yokomi said...

Helly Lindsay, I like this stamps so much but there seems to be a problem with the link, I cant download it. Can you fix this for me, please. Thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

Eni said...

Thank you! Love it!

Rosi said...

thank you so much for the great Stamp frame!

Lois said...

Thank you so much

Barbara said...

Thank you!

LizJ said...

Thanks a bunch!

Gigi said...

Thanks for another awesome freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Creatrish said...

Merci for this great frame, here is my page http://creatrish.blogspot.com/2011/09/bunting-banner.html