Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Deal of the week...and another sneak peek

Some weeks have so many appointments, I don't know whether I am coming or going!
This is one of those weeks....Mum's taxi is running overtime to the dentist, orthodontist, dental hygienist, doctor....and soccer practices!
Wednesday is our last official day of winter, and I am looking forward to the lovely weather that comes in spring.

I have another sneak peek for you.... look sort of familiar?

My hot deal of the week is Shades of Fall. You can get the kit and quickpages for 50% off...1 week only at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.



Here's a bonus Shades of Fall clustered frame to share.


Sorry link expired.

4 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie :)

Katrina said...

Super cute kit - thanks for the freebie! I recently was browsing at MyMemories and really liked your kits! In fact every time I saw a kit I liked I'd click on it to get a closer look and it was another one of yours :) Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.