Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Sneak Peek....and some Awesomeness Extras

Can someone please slow down the clock! I want more than 24 hours in a day, and I don't want my boys to grow up too quickly! Last week, my second son Justin turned 16, and he is now learning to drive a car. I am glad the rules have changed and that kids must be on their 'L's for a whole year (it used to be only 6 months).
My oldest son Andrew is on the verge of finishing high school in a few weeks and will then hopefully embark on his university journey. We all did a tour of the university on Sunday during its open day. No matter how old kids get, they still enjoy the free fairy floss (cotton candy).
Spring doesn't officially start here until next week, but it's come early this year and we are enjoying some beautiful warm days at the end of winter.....and trying to grow a lawn next to the pool before summer.

Sneak peek time....this one is heaps of fun to play with! Did I tell you that blue is my favourite colour to scrap with?

Here's some extra papers and frames to add to my Awesomeness Collection.


Sorry link expired.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

simple but nice , thanks

Patti said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!