Saturday, September 10, 2011

GGI - New Happy Days...and a crazy week!

Our household has had a chaotic week.

My son Justin twisted his knee at soccer last Sunday which has ended his soccer season 2 weeks early. We are still waiting on the results of his MRI (which we should get on Monday). He has been home all week from school and hopefully there isn't any serious damage done. Five days after the injury I finally downloaded my photos....and to my surprise I had taken one at the exact time he went down. You can see in the photo that the knee is not pointing in the same direction as the foot...ouch!



I had my third hospital visit for yet another test in as many weeks. All tests have confirmed that I am 1 in 100,000 to get my condition! I was originally booked in for a fairly routine operation in early October, but more tests have revealed a different operation is needed. Luckily it is treatable with surgery, but for the time being while I wait, it's rather painful and frustrating. So in our house at the moment, we are playing a bit of a waiting game!

It's Gotta Grab It time again at Gotta Pixel...and I have some Happy Days for you!
Sep 10 to 13 only.
It's kind of funny that my new Gotta Grab It is called Happy Days after the week we have had!

For only $1 per pack, you can buy the papers, elements, alpha and glitter styles or embossed papers.








There are some co-ordinating borders, frames and scatterz available for 25% off too!







Here's some layout inspiration.




If you are looking for some awesome templates to use with my Happy Days collection, look no further than Jumpstart Designs, these are the best templates around!



Here's some extra Happy Days papers for you.

Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog:

http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button:
http://qualitydigiscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/p/featured-button.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the papers!

Jaque said...

Thanks! Love the papers! They are more useful than frames... :)

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much for the cute papers, Lindsay Jane.

Hope your son's knee heals quickly and with no complications, AND that you also get well soon and won't need surgery. God bless!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the papers. I love your style! I am just getting bak into digital after several years, and I see myself with a lot of your store in my future! How long do the Gotta Grab It's last? Off to look through your store.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie!!!

Patti said...

Thank you very much for sharing this with us!