Friday, September 23, 2011

New Golden Days....and Silver Anniversary!

There's a couple of things happening in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores right now!
First up, I am having a 35% off SALE to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary next Tuesday. The sale runs from Sep 23 to 27.
I would like to know where those years have gone!



Secondly, I have a new collection out - Golden Days - perfect for layouts from summer to autumn.



Here's the kit in more detail. Find Golden Days here at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.



Here's some inspiration using Golden Days.




Enjoy these bonus papers I made to share.


Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Sep. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely autumn papers!

-Lynn

Clarice said...

Love your papers! Thanks!

MoosieD said...

Thanks for the extra papers you made to share Lindsay Jane.

Krissy said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for the freebies!!

Mary S. said...

I love these! Thank you! :)