Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hot Pixel Tuesday - A Touch of Fall

This week has started much smoother than last week, and without all those distractions I have been designing up a storm for next week!

It's Hot Pixel Tuesday, so if you are looking for a bargain you can get my A Touch of Fall collection for 50% off.
Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.



I have a couple of recent pages to share. I finally did a layout about my fall down the stairs back in February, and also did one of Justin (after he did his first knee). I guess I will have to do another one now with the other injured knee!





Here's a clustered frame to use with my Sick Days kit.

Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much, I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into creating these gorgeous clusters.

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks very much for this lovely frame!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much!!!

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tami said...

Thank you! :)