Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Sneak Peek....and some Spooky Halloween Splats

Life has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride the last few weeks, but never more so than the last few days. Some days are good, some are not. Some sleeps are good, some are the worst ever! Some days I get focused and achieve lots, and some days the time gets wasted away!
Dealing with health issues is never easy, but over time I am sure it will get easier! Anyone already dealing with a chronic condition will understand exactly what I mean.

Now back to some normal transmission.......scrapbooking!

Luckily I had this new release prepared well in advance. You will find this new collection at Gotta Pixel for during October's Gotta Grab It.

It's nearly that time of year again...Halloween, and if you are quick you can get my Spooky Halloween packs (including kit, frames, embossed papers, quickpages and bracket album) for 50% off....but you must be very quick because this sale was supposed to end on Tuesday!
At Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel



Here's some glitter splats I made with my Spooky Halloween glitter....enjoy!


Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. I will definitely be using this one soon.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. I understand what you mean about health issues and it is a roller coaster ride. Sometimes it's easier said than done and advice I always have to keep reminding myself of, but take it one day at a time. Savor today and let tomorrow take care of itself because it will be here soon enough.

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane :)

Tami said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

Phanti said...

Spooky!
Thanks so much!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!!

Mary S. said...

I love this, thank you so much! :)