Tuesday, November 15, 2011

GGI, Deal of the Week, Retiring Sale and a Freebie

If you haven't stopped by Gotta Pixel for Gotta Grab It yet, you still have 1 more day to get my One Year Older packs (papers, elements, embossed papers or alpha/glitter styles) for $1 each. Don't forget about the co-ordinating packs of frames, borders and scatterz which are 30% off for a limited time.



I am going into hospital for surgery on Wednesday 16th.....so I thought it would be appropriate for my Deal of the Week to be my Sick Days Collection. Each individual pack is on sale for 50% off, or buy the whole collection for $7.



I also have a retiring sale happening until Nov 30th.....check out my stores at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop to see what's being retired at 50% off. Don't worry if you can't get onto the Pickleberrypop site, we are changing to a new server and it should be back online soon.
Here's just one of the many products that I am about to retire.



Here's a bonus One Year Older scatter I made to share, and because I used only the red, blue and grey colours, this one would be great on 4th of July or other patriotic pages.

Happy scrapping.........hopefully I will be home from hospital and back online in a few days.


Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Scatterz freebie. Good luck wbelle007/ your surgery!

Tami said...

Sending good thoughts your way...hope your surgery goes smoothly. Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely gift! I hope that you heal quickly and are back to normal in no time.

-Lynn

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the pretty scatter!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Lynna said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing!

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Good luck and hope for a quick recovery!

Hugs Kirsten.

makeyesup said...

Thoughts and prayers go with you today. Sure hope everything works out for you and you are back healthy real soon.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share :)

LizJ said...

Thank you for the Scatterz!

craftychic said...

Thank you Lindsay Jane ;)