Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm back with a sneak peek and a new template

Here I am finally blogging....I have been trying to do this post for 3 days but tiredness and pain kept me from finishing it.
As far as I know my surgery went well....but it will still be several weeks before I know if it was successful. In the mean time, I am on smooth/pureed food for 4 weeks, then soft food for 2 to 4 weeks. I am finding this a challenge by itself. I can not bring myself to vitamize meat, chicken or whole meals. So, if anyone has any great tasting pureed food or smooth soup recipes, I would love to try them.

Just a reminder about my retiring sale where you can save 50% on retiring products until November 30th.
Get them here at Gotta Pixel.
Unfortunately Pickleberrypop is still offline because changing servers is taking much longer than planned!
Here's just a few of my items which are retiring soon.



I also have a new collection coming soon....

I haven't given away a template for a while, so I turned one of my recent layouts into one to share. It's a simple one so your photos are kept as the main focus.


Sorry link expired.

15 comments:

Tami said...

I sure hope that you get feeling better soon. Wish I had some good vitamix recipes for you. Sending best wishes your way!

Lyudmila said...

Amazing sneak peek!!
Thank you so much for the template!!

Tamara said...

I hope your surgery was successful. Cant help with the liquid foods though sorry

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

Gulffire said...

Thanks for the lovely template. Be well soon.

MaggieMae said...

thank you so much!! I love all your templates. Hope you are feeling much better very soon. I'm amazed that you are still so creative when you're recovering from surgery!! :0)

Nancy said...

Thank you so much!

Tamara said...

Feel better soon! As I read your post I am sitting here eating a green smoothie (loads of recipes online) that I threw together and puréed. In sorry, I eyeball all the ingredient amounts, but in mine this morning (and it changes all the time!) I used:

Lare spoonful plain Greek yogurt
Some milk
Protein powder (optional but I need protein)
Baby carrots (so sweet!)
Half banana (cause I had one. Avocado good too)
Handful frozen chopped spinach
Handful frozen berries
Some walnuts (totally optional)

That's it! The protein powder has sweetener in it so I don't add more. Some people add OJ for sweet too.

Good luck!

Kim said...

Get well soon. Love the template! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Thank you for the template. Looking forward to the full reveal :)
I love purees fruits and veggie meal, LOL, weird, i know. I have them daily.
Another treat I've had since a child is...cold cooked rice, add some brown or white sugar and some milk or cream, & puree it, yum. Kidney beans are a great replacement for meat, minus their shell LOL, they mash up pretty good. Oh and pureed potatoes with herbs and butter, oh my, I am getting hungry, LOL.
Stay on the mend.
Pat

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the template. Get well soon!

LizJ said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous template. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Raylene said...

Thanks! The new kit looks very cute! Can't wait!

Lindsay Jane said...

Thanks for the food tips. Last night i watered down some refried beans and topped them with enchilada sauce and sour cream and that was yummy!

Andie said...

Butternut Squash Soup is very tasty. Thanks for your generosity and sharing your talent - and please get well soon!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/butternut-squash-soup-recipe/index.html