Friday, November 25, 2011

New Frosty....and Black Friday SALE

Thank you for the pureed recipe suggestions......I am trying to find a varied diet that doesn't only include chocolate! Chocolate melts in the mouth so is very easy to eat which is great.
A few days since my last blog post and I am sleeping better and have a little more energy. I have even started 2 new kits.

I hope all my friends, customers and blog readers in the US had a great Thanksgiving....and what comes after Thanksgiving.....Black Friday of course!

Unfortunately, Pickleberrypop is still not up and running, so if you want to take advantage of my huge 40% off SALE, then you need to head over to Gotta Pixel.



While you are over at Gotta Pixel, check out my new collection....Frosty. The perfect shades of blue for your snow or white Christmas pages. I think it would be lovely to have a white Christmas one day. Of course, where I live it doesn't snow at all...not even in winter!











Here's a couple of pages I put together this week.






And here's a fun glitter border to add some glitz to any page.


Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

Sondrart Designs said...

Box says you are out of bandwidth. I will check later. Thank you for sharing all that you do!

Photomama said...

Box says you are out of bandwidth. Thank you for sharing all the great files!

SharonG said...

What a gorgeous kit!! I'm in Western Australia, so there is no snow for me either!! Thanks for the beautiful glitter border :)

Christine said...

Gorgeous frosty border. Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thank you for the fun sparkly border! :)

Lois said...

This looks real interesting. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.