Saturday, November 12, 2011

New - One Year Older - GGI at Gotta Pixel

If you missed my part of the blog train last weekend, it is now bundled up with my whole Memory Keeper collection at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.




It's Gotta Grab It time again!

For 4 days only (Nov 12 to 15), you can get my One Year Older papers, elements, embossed papers or alpha and glitter styles for only $1 each pack.









There's also some co-ordinating frames, borders and scatterz.







Here's some inspiration for you.




I made some extra papers to use with my new collection.


Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

Tami said...

You are so kind, as always, for sharing. Thanks so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Jen of Quality DigiScrap Freebies said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

etherealfire said...

Thanks for the lovely share !!!

Betty said...

I love it. Thanks

LizJ said...

Thank you for the bonus papers. I'll add them to my 1YO collection.