Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A new sneak peek!

Digital Scrapbook Day has come and gone....and I never got time to shop!!
I was busy all weekend with celebrations for my oldest son Andrew who turned 18.

I have another new release this week......it's nearly Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel....and here's a little peek at what's coming. You are going to love this collection!

For those who missed my Christmas Day bonus scatterz, there is a new link below. These will only be up for a couple more days....so be quick!


Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Im.HeartGem said...

Ooooooh, what fun!!!! Thank you for sharing so generously!

marsie55 said...

Woot woot woot woot !!!!!! Thank you so much for doing another upload .. I missed the first one, and just thought I would check back ... someone's doing a happy dance right now!! In case you can't tell, I really loved these!! :) :) :)

Rosi said...

thanks for the wonderful freebie!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to download these but I had to quit using 4shared. I have nothing but problems with them corrupting my files. Frustrating! But thanks, I love your work and your generosity!
:)Kristine

Kori said...

Thank you so much!

LizJ said...

Thank you for the scatterz!