Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get a free collab, a hot deal, a sneak peek....and a template!

I can't believe it's December.....and I can't believe I am still going with my Project 365.
With only a few more weeks left, I shouldn't have any problems finishing out the year.

Here's a couple of my recent photos.




There's a deal too good to pass up at Pickleberrypop right now.
Spend US$10 in one order during December and get the entire Christmas Around the World Collab Kit FREE

Read all about it here.



Next up is my Hot Tuesday Deal at Gotta Pixel. Save 50% off all my First Chill packs.



I have something new coming on Saturday.....here's a little peek!

And finally, I have a simple template to share today. This one would be great for Project 52 or Project 365.


Download here.

11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template!

Raylene said...

Thanks Lindsay! Will be using this one for my Dec Daily! You're a sweetie!

Kim said...

I love your templates. Thanks so much! These are great for layouts with lots of pix!

Lyudmila said...

Thank you for sharing Lindsay! I love your templates.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - nice template!!

Lisa said...

Great template! Thanks so much!

Connie said...

Wonderful, clean template. I love it! Thanks so much for creating and sharing.

Dids said...

Thank's

LizJ said...

Love the template! Thank you!

Jeanie said...

Thank you for the great template!